Wednesday, July 9, 2008
The Not-so-terrible Two's
On July 2 Aaron and I celebrated our two years of bliss.
First date highlights:
- Aaron brought me my favorite flower, hydrangea
- Going to the Santa Barbara zoo
- Dining on the pier
- "Have we already run out of things to talk about?" was asked during a quiet, awkward moment over dinner. We hadn't. And we still haven't.
- An orchid adorned my dinner plate. As we walked on the pier, I tucked it behind my ear, but was having problems keeping it in there. I asked Aaron to help put the flower in my ear. It didn't occur to Aaron until the next day that I was flirting.
- Going back to my house and looking up Guy Fawkes Day on Wikipedia. And no, that's not a euphemism.
We celebrated our anniversary with a lovely dinner at Red Fish and two balcony seats at Wicked (LOVED it! Brava!). 'Twas a wonderful evening with my wonderful guy.