Friday, March 28, 2008

Count them: TWO Bouquets

Bouquets are practically hitting me in the face. I'm not even trying ... I'll just be walking down the street and all of a sudden the bride's flowers are in my hands.

I caught Valerie's bouquet LAST June. Aaron looks a little freaked out here. It doesn't help that Bryon and Elizabeth and tosse their little baby into his arms. Well ... it has been almost a year, so maybe he is getting used to the idea.


Then in March, I caught Kellie's (my cousin Mark's beautiful bride) flowers.



If I hear "you're next" another time ... I'm gonna lose it.

2 comments:

The Cleavers said...

Hey. Thanks for the happy birthday. It's nice to see you even though its only in blog.

BruceandBarbara said...

Oh...I better be careful not to say
"You're next" (even though I'd like you to be next!)