Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Though it's been said, many times, many ways . . .

Merry Christmas to you! I don't have too many pictures from Christmas - oops! Here we are glammed up for Drew and Mande's Fancy Holiday Party (and posing by our sparsley decorated tree).
And here I am holding up one of my Christmas gifts from Aaron - White Christmas on DVD! I love that movie with all my heart. It's not just my favorite Christmas movie. It is one of my all-time favorite movies in general. It's romantic, classy and campy all at once. It has music you can't resist and wardrobe to drool over.
Here is Aaron with his nina (grandma) on Christmas eve. We always go to her house on Christmas eve. We eat and sit around and everyone speaks Spanish, so I just sit there and smile. I try to hang with the young cousins, cause they speak English mostly. This time we did a mug gift exchange, which is a great game with a bilingual crowd. It's universal.


And these two cute pies are, at left, my cousin Liliana and my second cousin Isabel. (Via Aaron, obviously.) When you have a big family you end up with second cousins at the same age. Isabel is very adorable, despite this goofy looking photo.

No comments: